Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Testing who is what

Those who know about it,please don't spoil it!Instead have the test yourselves!Give the answers at your comments.Thank you.
1.It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?
2.You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?
3.You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
4.You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
5.Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind. About your mother.


That was all.Hmmm...I think I should go test my family too.And for those who think about it,I have been tested myself... :P

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Delz said...

Ok, I'll post if you let me know the results. :P
1. Say thanks and accept it.
2. Admire the collection but point out that they're much more beautiful alive.
3. What I'd normally do. Knock it off or smash it.
4. Well, I wouldn't turn it on its back to begin with.
5. Loving, forgiving, industrious, energetic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home