Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reunion or maybe not

So,how would you react if you met some of your old friends and schoolmates at a time when you feel-and indeed you are lonely? One would say,of course,without hesitation we should try to get back to our old friends if we really appreciate them still. Things may have changed, no doubt, but if making new friends is hard going back to old one is easier. Besides we feel better with ourselves since we might have neglected those old friends.
Now,guess again... How often do we actually do what we feel-know?- that is right? Rarely, I'd say.It's a good opurtunity but the circrumstances...a...I don't know.I hope I will rejoin the company of old schoolmates I met the other day. If it hadn't been for the Navy I would have already done it. But maybe Navy is one of those excuses our mind brings in front of heart and makes us forget and neglect the ones we once were having fun together.
Until I come back I will have something to think about during the long hours of the night watch. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home